Tuesday, January 1, 2013

DHARAM GOSWAMI


Dharam Goswami

Model Actor


    Age: 25

    Height: 5'11"

    Waist:32

    Chest: 40

    Face: Fair

    Hair: Short

    Hair Colour: Black

    Eye : green

    Weight:78Kg
  
Work Experience: I am an Actor and Model my work experience are given below:

    1.I have done modelling for promo song of talent hunt show "Humse Hai Zamana".and ramp modelling for NIFT

    2. I have done a short film  " THE TRIANGLE" Which is directed by thomas

    3. I have done  ramp show for harry & sons in delhi.

    4..I have alsho done mr.gwalior contest 2004 there i was first runner up .

    5. Done a print ad for umang mediko .

    6. Recently done a poilot.epi.hum bande rav de for ndtv ime.

      7. Recently done print shoot many shirts etc .

















No comments:

Post a Comment